WELCOME TO THE WATERGARDEN CONDOMINIUM
The WaterGarden stands out among the downtown luxury condominiums in Fort Lauderdale. Fountains, tropical landscaping, spa, pool, fitness center, movie theater, business center and sports lounge are some of the “amenities” that the WaterGarden has to offer in addition to its prime downtown Fort Lauderdale location.
The WaterGarden parallels a five-star building rich in amenities and a timeless design. It affords the Fort Lauderdale downtown urban-lifestyle living without the price tag of an ultra-posh residence. Attentive valet and concierge staff present an inviting welcome and sense of arrival. Many vacation home buyers and empty nesters find The WaterGarden to be the perfect start to discover the benefits and joy of downtown high-rise living with a manageable sized floorplan. Marvel over the magnificent downtown Fort Lauderdale skyline views or the simplicity of a swift bike ride to all this exclusively eclectic community has to offer. A creative solution to extraordinary living.
The WaterGarden Board:
Frederick Doyle, President
Marsha Zimberg, Vice-President
Michael Krans, Treasurer
James B. Perry, Secretary
Elias Nassim, Director
Alessandra Hale-Florez, Manager
WELL APPOINTED FEATURES
- 315 units including one, two and three bedroom units, plus penthouses and 1 Commercial Unit
- Fourth and fifth levels feature two-story Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment and lounge for after workout relaxation. Private men’s and women’s locker rooms with sauna. Separate massage room
- Elegantly appointed and furnished two-story entry lobby and front desk
- Gracious clubroom with piano bar
- Richly paneled library
- Multi-media center
- Second level amenities include Business Center with board room
- Beautifully designed recreation deck featuring resort-style pool and spa with cabanas
- Pavilion with outdoor bar
- Formal Palm Beach style gardens and fountains
- High speed structured wiring network for phone, video and computer in all units. Includes Cat-5 data lines and RF-6 quad shield coaxial cable
- Code approved impact glass for hurricanes
- Decorator appointed elevators.
- Sports lounge with billiards and card tables.
The WaterGarden Condo
347 N New River Dr E, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
T: (954) 525-5535 | F: (954) 525-5539