Built by Minto Las Olas in 2004, The WaterGarden is 32 stories tall and features lush landscaping, fountains and gorgeous vistas of the South Florida sunset, the city skyline, the Atlantic Ocean and the riverfront. Our building offers amenities like a two story fitness center, a sports lounge, yoga room, club room, library, business center, movie theater, conference room, and approx one acre recreational deck including pool, spa, bar area, and outdoor kitchen/grills.
The WaterGarden is more than the perfect home, it’s a lifestyle.
The WaterGarden Board:
Albert DeChellis, President
Lynne Eychner, Vice-President
Phyllis Mundy, Treasurer
Matthew Tornetta, Secretary
Michael McMullen, Director
Alessandra Hale-Florez, Manager
- 315 units including one, two and three bedroom units, plus penthouses and 1 Commercial Unit
- Fourth and fifth levels feature two-story Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment and lounge for after workout relaxation. Private men’s and women’s locker rooms with sauna. Separate massage room
- Elegantly appointed and furnished two-story entry lobby and front desk
- Gracious clubroom with piano bar
- Richly paneled library
- Multi-media center
- Second level amenities include Business Center with board room
- Beautifully designed recreation deck featuring resort-style pool and spa with cabanas
- Pavilion with outdoor bar
- Formal Palm Beach style gardens and fountains
- High speed structured wiring network for phone, video and computer in all units. Includes Cat-5 data lines and RF-6 quad shield coaxial cable
- Code approved impact glass for hurricanes
- Decorator appointed elevators.
- Sports lounge with billiards and card tables.
The WaterGarden Condo
T: (954) 525-5535 | F: (954) 525-5539